Hiring Experts to Monitor Insurance and Manage Documents
You’ve built your dreams from scratch. The investments of time and money are absolutely worth protecting. Be pro-active.
3rd party insurance monitoring and document management is an ongoing and ever-changing task that all business owners face. It’s tedious. Time consuming. Insurance requirements are often adjusted, calling for updated documentation. And if there happens to be an accident of any kind, you’ll be held responsible if their documents aren’t in order.
3 of the best reasons for hiring experts.
A) Cost Savings: Hiring experts provides you with verified, updated, and organized services. Your documents are current, compliant and at your fingertips. The investment is minimal. And it will save you HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS, even MILLIONS of dollars in potential losses for any unforeseen 3rd party claims.
B) Experts on Your Side: Some companies attempt to take on the enormous task of monitoring their 3rd party insurance certificates “in-house”. The risks involved with missing a single detail could be devastating. Assigning this responsibility to existing staff members can be extremely risky. A few reasons why this practice could cost you severely.
1. Your staff may have limited knowledge about 3rd party insurance and documents. There’s no guarantee they are monitoring correctly. One missed document could be devastating.
2. They may lack the organization required to collect, review and update the piles of documents.
3. A mistake leaves the clients facing uninsured claims, lawsuits, attorney fees, and loss of business.
C) Peace of Mind: Hiring experts whose sole purpose is protecting your assets increases savings while you focus on growing the company.
Why call in the experts?
1. Help protect yourself from vicarious liability with guaranteed results.
2. Reliable help constantly working to provide customized solutions.
3. Highest quality of service and absolute transparency throughout the process.
4. Gain instant access to your 3rd party certificates and documents’ status.
Get rid of this dangerous risk. Be pro-active. Give AMCS a call to discuss a customized solution. Take control of your 3rd party document liabilities. All you need is a Spreadsheet.
AMCS Global | 501-932-5824